Interior Painting Services
We use drop-cloths and plastic to carefully cover furniture, floors and light fixtures prior to beginning any paint job.
Our professional interior painting services include:
- Remove any hardware, door locks, and outlet plates.
- Properly patch or sand walls if needed.
- Remove any mold or mildew.
- We dust, caulk and putty any and all cracks or holes.
- We caulk all trim and cracks on ceilings, corners or windows to keep them sealed from exterior elements.
- We apply superior primes, stain blockers and sealers.
- We apply top of the line paints or paint that the customer prefers.
- We use the most appropriate application whether it be rolling, brushing, or spraying. Whatever it takes to make a beautiful finish, achieve durablility and a good appearance for years to come.
- We place all furniture back in place once the job is finished as well re-install all hardware, door knobs, outlet covers, etc.
Finally, we inspect all work and apply touchups if necessary.